Helping Hands Volunteer Application
The Helping Hands Volunteer is an integral part of the Quantum House volunteer programs. This role will provide valuable services to the children at the House while giving the parents/caregivers a brief respite. The Helping Hands Volunteers will assist with childcare for children of all ages. This volunteer position will be given assignments based on age groups and activities set up by the Outreach Coordinator. Shift times vary based on our needs.
A successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must complete and meet the standards of a Level II Background Screening (costs will be covered)
- Must complete a drug screen (costs will be covered)
- Must be CPR certified (costs will be covered)
- Must be sensitive to the needs of QH families and maintain confidentiality
- Must attend a Helping Hands Volunteer orientation scheduled with the Outreach Coordinator.
- Orientations will be on a quarterly basis and will include CPR training
- Personal or professional experience providing care to children of all ages, preferred
- The ability to commit to at least two shifts per month for a minimum of 6 months
Emergency Contact Information:
Short Answer - This section MUST be completed